Sunday, April 5, 2009

Creative Fun

So, my good friend VivaciousPauliGirl came over last night to get some inspiration and some craft on! We set up her Etsy account, how exciting, and played with beads. I worked on a commission piece that I have promised to GloriousHats (www.glorioushats.etsy.com) and am farther along than I was before! I am hoping to get the suncatchers to her so she can welcome spring in fashion!

I am also going to have to get going on another commission work, a mobile for a teacher who will be retiring after 40 years of teaching! How terrific! Now THAT'S dedication! My mother and I made a trip to hobbylobby a couple of weekends ago to find some matierials to work with on that one. We found some great stuff for sure!

Tomorrow is back to work, but with a new desk in a new office! That will be exciting! However, it is never fun to go back on Mondays. :(

Well, I am going to share another piece of past work, just for fun.

No comments: